Sunday, February 1, 2015

Travel? Life? Both.

I've been in Amman for a few days now. Now, I should be sleeping. Sleep is not coming easily. Easy was last night when I feel asleep at 10:30pm and woke up at 3pm. 3pm is not the time to start a day or the day will continue into the night. Nightly, I plan to sleep, but when it fights me I am feeling the urge to write. Writing. What makes a good writer from a bad one? One who writes all their thoughts and feelings, which is what I feel I am currently doing, could do so in a diary. I have one of those. Those in which I write thoughts and feelings I do not think others would enjoy. Enjoyment of someone else's words. That's subjective. How does one form their words objectively, so that someone else will enjoy them, subjectively? Or maybe they don't.

This is going to be a travel blog. Or maybe it will be a life blog. I hope you enjoy, subjectively or objectively or whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment